- EU biofuels policy will push ‘thousands’ of Africans into poverty
- Precious agricultural land is being targeted by European companies who wish to profit from the EU’s biofuels target EU biofuels policies are pushing thousands of people into poverty in Africa, NGO...
- Energy Poverty Alleviation – 3
- The four quadrants of EPA matrix 1. Community Driven EPA Initiatives Availability of Resource – High Capacity to Pay – Low There are many villages which have abundance of sunlight, are in dee...
- Energy Poverty Alleviation – 2
- AGENDA for ACTION The world is grappling with the challenge of providing energy access to nearly 2bln people deprived of it. Alleviating energy poverty poses numerous problems. Most of the energy p...
- Energy Poverty Alleviation – 1
- “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” Eleanor Roosevelt Today the world, our earth stands at a critical juncture, where disasters of our own making are coming back to us. One of the...
PREV 1 NEXT