- Coastal cities face rising risk of flood losses, study says
- The world’s 136 largest coastal cities could risk combined annual losses of $1 trillion (750 billion euros) from floods by 2050 unless they drastically raise their defences, a study warned Su...
- Climate change is impacting California, report says
- Coastal waters off California are getting more acidic. Fall-run chinook salmon populations to the Sacramento River are on the decline. Conifer forests on the lower slopes of the Sierra Nevada have...
- Energy Poverty Alleviation – 3
- The four quadrants of EPA matrix 1. Community Driven EPA Initiatives Availability of Resource – High Capacity to Pay – Low There are many villages which have abundance of sunlight, are in dee...
- Energy Poverty Alleviation – 2
- AGENDA for ACTION The world is grappling with the challenge of providing energy access to nearly 2bln people deprived of it. Alleviating energy poverty poses numerous problems. Most of the energy p...
- Energy Poverty Alleviation – 1
- “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” Eleanor Roosevelt Today the world, our earth stands at a critical juncture, where disasters of our own making are coming back to us. One of the...
PREV 1 NEXT